- Our office may communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We may conduct on the spot screenings for fever and COVID-19 Symptoms.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until we call you in order to reduce exposure.
- Please limit any companions, family members, guardians, etc., to only people essential to the appointment in order to reduce exposure.
- You will be required to wear an appropriate face mask in the reception area at all times until further notice.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Elena Guk, DDS & Our Staff